Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day on the Workout

So here's the story:
I went to Mr. Soto after school today and I wanted to know, "What can/should I do outside of class to be prepared for the physicalness of Advanced Drama?" Don't get me wrong... I've been managing just fine. But I want more than just fine. I want to feel comfortable to do every lift, every throw, every movement 120%. I'm not use to giving any less. So Soto told me to 1. Have running shoes... Not Toms. (Check) 2. Jog for 40 minutes (2 minutes jogging, 1.5 minutes walking, end on a jogging cycle, warm up for 5 minutes and cool down for 5 minutes). 3. Start as soon as possible.

So what did I do? I started today :) And I'm using this blog to chart my feelings/grief/what I ate/etc. 



"So here's to the first day, to eating healthy, to working hard"
Video cut me off and left the image on a very unflattering face ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment