Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Second Day - FAIL

So heres the deal...


Body is soar. No excuse.  I know but after the workout followed by AIRobics with Garces it just was not a pretty story.


I hate after school a dinner my dad made chicken, rice, mashed potatoes, and broccoli - pretty heavy on the starch. I had a diet ice tea. And some mixed nuts.


I didn't have time for the running workout and it was HOTTTT. Because I went to the library and had to finish my EE Outline for school. It's almost midnight and I'm just wrapping up all the other loose ends of my life.


I'm thinking about doing a push up/plank circuit but not sure how to do that. I'll ask Soto tomorrow for some input.  I'm thinking about going back to the AIRobics class again tomorrow night and doing my run because it's a Thursday and we'll get out earlier :) Maybe I'll do it on the track while my moms in a meeting... Tempting :) It might be in use though.


So today is a "rest day" I guess. But life happens. I just don't want to fall out of the habit too soon.


During warm up in Advanced - Shimmy Sit Floor which is usually pretty easy for me was difficult towards the end of warm up with my ab muscles as soar as they are. Warm up was faster and more difficult today - still made it through - but I could definitely tell where my soarness was getting in the way. Just have to push through it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment